Monday, June 9, 2008

More Discouraging Signs ...

And this message appears on the Fishermen's Net web site, managed by Jane Richey, that purports to represent Venango County area churches:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Fight Against the Homosexual Agenda that threatens our State...
" with a link to the American "Family" Association of Pennsylvania web site.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Are there churches and/or church members out there that disagree with this kind of activism?

If so, please speak out ... We need your help!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Obviously not ALL Christians are Anti-gay or whatever these people are calling themselves... (Hatemongers?) Anyway, I'll stand up and be counted (again. and again and again until people realise that I haven't, and never will bend to their will).

My name is Trisha Balmer. I am a Christian. I am a married heterosexual. I am a mother. And I believe that Christians who use the Bible to teach and preach hate are not doing God's will, but the Devil's.

Christ's teachings were ALL about Love. And those are the teachings in which MY faith is based.