Wednesday, June 11, 2008

"Ex-Gay" and AFA of PA

Anonymous

There's a real need for this blog. But I have one question, why don't you include the links to the information you're talking about?

I heard once the AFA of PA had the 'ex-gay' Stephen Bennett in and recently they had another 'ex-gay' from Harvest USA in talking about 'sexual brokenness.' How can there be ex-gays?

When I finally located that quote about hate crimes on the AFA of PA website I looked at the whole page and it says the information comes from PlanetOut.

http://www.afaofpa.org/Millennium%20March%20-%20April%2030,%202000.htm

I still can't find the banner ad about the DVD targeting the arts revitilization project Contributer # 3 mentioned. It would be 'interesting' to watch that. Which website was that on?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

www.afa.net has the banner ad for the dvd "They're Coming to Your Town."
I don't know how to do links on blogger, but you can type in the url.