Thursday, July 10, 2008

re: Are Gramley & WAWN Pushing a More Nefarious Agenda in Venango County?

Submitted by Anon.


I sincerely hope that enough curious people who sadly listen to this woman and cohorts are paying attention to this blog and seeing the reality of their madness.

On a positive note, as I talk to people in the community, I'm learning that many totally ignore these people. That's the one tough part of this blog for me - looking at and hearing their garbage.

But I realize it's important to directly confront the bigotry and be sure that good people are not unwittingly drawn in to their plans. It appears, in their minds, the end justifies the means.

It's difficult sometimes to express real change - a real example of bigotry ending.

As with any huge project, we need milestones. I'd love for one of them to be that these bigots see the evils of their ways...but, let's seek some realistic ones until then.

No comments: